Saturday, December 03, 2005

No Smoking Please

So this morning as I left work I stopped at the gas station to get some coffee b/c I was on my way to my last lab check off for the semester. whoohoo! Anyways, as I was walking up to pay for my coffee, I noticed a guy come in dressed in camo, obviously a hunter. Ok, so as I was paying for my coffee he was buying a pack of swisser sweets or whatever they are called...those cigars that smell good. Personally I've never tried them. Anyways, on to my point. I always thought hunters didn't want to smell like a human or else they would scare off the prey, aka deer. I mean don't you hunters usually splash yourselves with deer urine or something of the like that is suppose to attract the deer. Nasty smelling stuff by the way. Honestly, I have no clue when it comes to hunting, b/c I don't hunt, well at least not yet, but something tells me that smoking cigars isn't going to make that deer jump in front of your gun. These were the thoughts running through my mind as I bought my coffee this morning. Not to mention that he will probably die of lung cancer.

Word of the Day: inept
Meaning: 1. unskillful. 2. absurd; silly. 3. out of place

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home