Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's been a LONG time...

um...hey guys.

I know most people could care less if i blog or not, but for the 2 people who do (Kristi & Dave), I'm sorry. I'm blogging at work again b/c i'm trying to avoid doing my homework...wrap your head around that math...since there is no math. But there is math on my tests, which I've been doing rather poorly on. Lame. I have 2 more tests and my final and just 2 more weeks to go before I graduate...I WILL GRADUATE! I pretty much have to b/c if I don't my life will be ruined. Well pretty close anyways.

I'm not sure what to blog about, I don't have an exciting lifestyle nor do crazy things happen to me. which I guess is kind of a good thing???? I don't know.

Oh. I learned how to play a new card game, which no one else I know knows how to play, I mean besides the people who taught me. Anyways it's called Hand and Foot and its blame near awesome. I would teach it to my friends but I don't know how, so if ya'll could learn on your own that would be super.

Yaddy-yaddy-yadda, blahdy-blahdy-blahda, it's almost december and I'm almost done with school! Yay! Now I have to get back to work so I can read about gastrointestinal disorders. Now that's what I call a good time! anyways

Peace out baller-scout!

10 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Luke said...

so...I should totally get a reward for being the first to comment.

And I barely even know you.

yeah, I rock.

1 point Luke,
0 points Kristi

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Luke said...

Ok...it's been a full 24 hours since you posted and still no comment from Kristi.

I would say that drags her into the negative points category. :)

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

*gasp* Kristi has so many points built up that it's gonna take a lot more than that to drag her into the negative point category. ;)

Anyways, Luke, you do get a point for commenting first.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Luke said...

SA-weet. :D

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um....nice try, luke. you will NEVER catch up to me! ...Shouldn't you know that by now?...this whole blogspot is all about M-E!
...plus, i'm taking her to Florida for Christmas...what have YOU done for her lately? .....AH-HA! take THAT!
2,873,001 points - Kristi
1 point - Luke

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

LOL!

oh snap!!! (I'm reaching out to the high school, "that's so raven" lovin' audience) hehe.

Um, Kristi I love you!

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yessssssssssssssss

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Luke said...

*hangs head in shame and slowly leaves the building*

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwww ....Luke, I'm sorry. I'm sure I could hook you up with some free points. I've got the 'in' with shannon.
....it's all about who you know. remember that.

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Dave LaGory said...

Um, I know some pretty cool people. Like Jon. Jon's okay. And me. I know me, too. And since it's all about who you know, I give myself 2,873,002 points.

Diz-ang. Looks like I'm bestest.
I'm sure that'll last only like the next two minutes, but hey. Bestest nonethelestest.

BTW, the first three letter of my super-secret identity confirmationy random letter guy are "klh." Coincidence? Yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home