Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! I'LL BLOG, I'LL BLOG! :)

If you didn't already know I took my state boards a couple weeks ago and I am officially a License Practical Nurse. Yes it's a relief to be done with school but I've decided to go back to school and get my associates RN. I am also planning on living in my mom and dad's basement for as long as possible. Right now I'm job searching in the surrounding areas: Van Wert, Paulding, and Defiance. Although I was searching online the other night and ran across a job opening up in Oregon, Oh. (it's up by Toledo) for an LPN in the emergency department, which just so happens to be what I'm looking for. So I think I'm going to apply for that. And if I got that job my plans of living at home in the basement will be thrown out the window... anyways that's where I'm at right now.

What else is going on? hmmm....

Well my brother is getting married this weekend, which means lots of family, friends and good times. And Kristi is going to be my date...to the prom! hahahaha, just kidding, there is no prom, but she is going to be my date. Weddings are always better when your best friend is there ;) Love you peeper!

Ok enough about weddings. I was reading in Genesis this morning and I saw that it was good. haha, get it!? sorry lame joke. anyways I was really getting into it. I realized that they really simplify the stories for us in Sunday school. I was like, "hey I didn't realize that!" Seriously I didn't know that there were more clean beasts on the ark than unclean. I thought there were only 2 of each animal, male and female. I was enlightened. Anyways I probably sound like an idiot. Another thing I wondered about was why God didn't respect Cain's offering. I mean it wasn't like Cain was offering up his rotten crop, it was his best. Maybe someone can explain this to me.

Ok I'm done blogging for now. I hope my readers are satisfied.

4 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger daniel said...

Hey Yo!

Thanks for starting to blog again. Congrats on your test! D'you get the highest grade? ;) Also, my grandpa is at St Joseph Hospital in Ypsilanti, and they're hiring like crazy. The ICU is using temp nurses all the time. So I think you should check them out ;) But near Toledo is good too, 'cause I'm really thinking about going to UT Law ;) I'm going there tomorrow for a scholarship recipient dinner thing tomorrow.

Oh, and regarding the more clean than unclean... isn't that referring to the type of animal? Under Jewish law aren't there some animals that are clean and some animals that are unclean. I guess that's how I understood it.

Anyways, hopefully I'll see you soon chica :) Enjoy your bro's wedding~

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that kristi girl sounds pretty hott.
...must have been an amazing time!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger daniel said...

Hardly anonymous *rolls eyes*

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Peep! Yeah, your bro's wedding was fun! ...minus the part when I was sick. LOL - sorry about that.
BTW, that was a really flattering comment about me! Thanks, anonymous!
I miss you, peeper. ...It's going on a month since you've blogged...which means a month since i've seen you! Get you butt in columbus soon!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home