Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Lists

I've always been a fan of lists. It seems like when you make them, things just seem to happen more quickly. For example, when I need to clean the house, I make a list of things I need to do:
-sweep
-dust
-shake out rugs
-bathrooms (mirrors, toilets, and shower)

Then I can simply cross of things that I get done.

Another example of a great list, would have to be the grocery list. Seriously. Those things are amazing. There are two main reasons I like grocery lists.

1. Less time. With a grocery list you know exactly what you need and you don't need to waste time wondering down every stinkin' aisle at Super WalMart, spending more than 2 hours getting groceries. (Kristi, I believe you know how I get when we spend too much time in the grocery store. It's not pretty.)

2. Less money spent. You know what you need so you get it and get out. None of this buying 50 extra things of junk food.


Anyways. I also have a list of things I would like to do before I die. I started this list a couple years ago. I have done a couple things but there is still a lot more to do and now I have more things to add. Man, I love lists.

Ok, so here are a few things I would like to add to my List of things to do before I die.

1. Go to Italy, Germany, Switzerland and maybe some more. (IRELAND is already on the list.)

2. Look into my family's history.

3. become fluent in another language.

4. take a glass blowing class (I love glass art! I think I already have stain-glass classes on my list)

Ok so that's all I can think of right now. I would have put the whole stinkin' list on here but I don't have it with me so maybe I'll post it some other time.


Word for the Day:
Verisimilitude
Meaning: the quality of appearing to be true or real

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Dave LaGory said...

One, awesome word. You get bonus points for that. Bonus points can be redeemed in the next round.

Two, you shake out the rugs after sweeping and dusting? No wonder you always say your room's dirty...

Three, I already looked into your family history. Remember what happened when Pandora looked into that box? Imagine that, only with bad knees.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home