Saturday, December 24, 2005

What do we all think about color?

it is 4:30 in the am...why am I still up? I'm really not sure. I worked from 3pm-3am. Got home checked my email, then read Doug's blog, laughed, ate some yogurt, pondered on writing in my own blog, now i'm doing it. And it is pointless.

It is Christmas Eve and I'm alone. Why? B/c my parents abandoned me to spend Christmas with my bro in Indy...which is good or else he would be alone for Christmas. Besides I'm working ridiculous hours this weekend b/c I volunteered to do so. "Why?," you might be asking. Well, for the money. Yep, that's pretty much the only reason why...plus I'm nice and figured everyone else would want to have this weekend off. And since I had Christmas last weekend I knew I wouldn't have anything else to do. And I love those sweet little old people I work with...

...Is it ok to have favorites? B/c I realized that I have a favorite resident. She has got to be the sweetest, funniest lady I know. She tends to get a little confused, so she needs little reminders every once in awhile. Last night, I went into her room to make sure she remembered take her hearing aid out. She gave me like 50 hugs (i might have exaggerated that number just a little bit) and told me she liked me. I know that doesn't sound all that special but you just had to hear the way she said it, it was so sweet. Seriously though, she is such a hugger and it just makes my day, b/c I love hugs! And she gives good ones. And she totally laughs at my dorky weirdness! One morning I went to put lotion on her legs, and I realized I grabbed the body wash...oops! haha. She starting laughing so hard, then I started laughing too. So we just sat in the bathroom and laughed for a few minutes. It was a good time. Anyways, she is my favorite. And if I'm not supposed to have favorites......tough!

So yeah, I just realized how much I'm rambling on about nothing. You may be asking yourself, "where is she going with all of this?" And my answer to that is "I haven't a clue" But, it's all good. I hope everyone has a Fantabulous Christmas!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well....you're MY favorite! - so....i guess it's ok to have favorites. :)

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :)

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Doug said...

I'm hurt Kristi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home